Media Industry Transcriptions
For clients in the media industry, Portiva proudly offers the country’s most trusted transcription services at a low, affordable cost. We have a separate wing of creative transcribers specifically for the effective handling of media products. With experience transcribing various live events, including TV shows, movies, and theatre series, we can assure the kind of accuracy that is at the core of show business.
Some of the prominent highlights of the media transcription services offered at Portiva include:
- Affordable Media Transcripts
- Proficiency in Handling Media Events
- Quickly Delivered Transcriptions
- Expert Staff for Proofreading
- Dedicated Voice Transcription Services
- Support for all Audio & Video Formats
- Foreign Language Services
Our clientele includes a number of budding producers, directors, freelancers, studios, event coordination companies, and established production houses. All clients have different needs, so we dedicate team members to a project according to their respective specialization. For example, if a company requires video transcription services, they will receive different personnel than they would for audio transcription. This process adds immensely to our quality and helps guarantee quick turnaround times. Every transcription that we complete comes with a corresponding time code, which helps clients quickly find specific parts of a transcription if necessary.
Our available media transcription services include the following:
- TV Series, Talk Shows, Game Shows, Interview Programs
- News & Documentaries
- Live Events Commentary, Reality Shows, & Theatre Acts
- Movie Conferences & Radio Talk Shows
- Any Kind of Broadcast Cable Transcriptions
If you are part of a media organization that is interested in saving both time and money by outsourcing transcription work, contact Portiva today. We are a nationwide provider of the best-quality transcriptions available online at industry-low prices. Call 610-632-8012 or fill out our online contact form today to get started!